National Care Standards
As an organisation we are regulated by the Care and Social Care Standards Inspectorate for Wales. They monitor our performance against the National Minimum Standards through Annual Inspection.
The Standards ensure that we meet the following criteria:
- Our staff are competent and capable
- We treat every client as an individual and respect their dignity
- We offer a flexible, reliable service that enables our clients to make informed choices and decisions about the service that they receive
- We deliver a confidential safe service that protects vulnerable adults
- We manage risk positively
- We have the management systems and structure in place to manage the service we offer sustainably
For a copy of our most recent annual inspection report please visit their website – http://www.csiw.wales.gov.uk/
Quality Charter marks and Awards…
We obtain the following British Standards Quality Awards:
- ISO9001 Chartermark
- Investors in People Award (IIP)
Caring for the environment…
We care about our environment; we are serious about delivering our services in a way that respects the effects we have on our local communities and the global environment.
We have achived a level 3 accreditation which awards our environmental management systems.